thickness, width, height
Measuring systems help to verify key product dimensions with customer-specified accuracy, replace traditional devices such as callipers, micrometers or measuring microscopes, reduce inspection time and guarantee non-contact measurement without risk of operator error. Product measurement inspections can be carried out in one to three-dimensional technology using, for example, laser displacement sensors, slot laser sensors, profilometers or optical measurement sensors.
We offer measurement systems that are used during the inspection:
- shape, spacing, surface angle and horizontal difference
- internal and external diameter of cylindrical objects
- displacements, deviations, bending in detail, double layers
- Skrzcurvature and surface irregularities
- vibration of the material
Measurements can be made with a resolution of up to 0.1 µm within a given measuring range and speeds up to 62 kHz. The devices used in the measuring system can be combined in a matrix to allow measurements of larger objects or to allow multi-point measurements. Measuring devices may be placed on movable automation components for precise surface scanning.
Using a single measuring system, multiple shapes can be measured using sets of algorithms uploaded to the measuring system controller or a programmable logic controller. The measuring systems allow automatic data collection and generation of control reports.
Our engineers have the ability to optimally select components and sensors for the measuring systems. The selection of equipment is made in terms of the accuracy required by the customer, the dimensions of the workpiece, the possibility of assembly and integration.
Examples of quality control issues in which our vision systems are used include
- detection of defects, inclusions, scratches, damages and burns on materials such as: plastic, metal, glass, foil;
- detection of installation errors, e.g. detection of missing elements in cable harnesses;
- detection of incorrect material overlap, e.g. breaks in the adhesive path;
- 360° inspection of cylindrical objects;
- verification of the correctness of printing and label application;
- detection and recognition of tags, alphanumeric characters and bar codes;
- segmentation, detection, classification and counting of objects.